Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Harrow, within the Learning Disabilities Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adult's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The post holder is required to provide a professional fieldworker service to service users and their carers and to manage the needs of adults with physical,learning or sensory disabilities including those who are terminally ill.
- The post holder is required to ensure that appropriate assessment of need is undertaken, and that care packages and other services are organised, monitored and reviewed to meet the needs identified within the resources available and to promote independence, in accordance with current legislation, and with the policy and practice of the local authority.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adult's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Keiran Driver; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.