Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in a Learning Disabilities Team based in Hounslow. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adults' services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28-£32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide Social Work to Hounslow residents and carers and undertake Social Care Assessments and to identify their needs and desired outcomes which places the resident at the centre of all interventions and giving them choice and control over the delivery of services.
- As a social worker, you will protect the rights and promote the interests of Hounslow residents and their carers to ensure they are kept safe, in line with the Council's and Pan London Safeguarding Policy including investigations, contributing to strategy meetings and actions.
- To work in partnership with colleagues, other professionals and partner agencies to undertake a holistic assessment of vulnerable adults and their families/carers within the legislative framework and using the eligibility criteria.
- Following the policy framework for Positive Risk to identify risks at different stages of the resident journey and working with the resident and other key people to manage risks in such a way that enables the individual to continue, wherever possible, with their chosen lifestyle.
- To prepare and present reports in a clear, concise and logical way that contributes to multi-agency and disciplinary conferences and meetings and to ensure that all follow up actions from the conference and/or meeting are completed within agreed timescales.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Keiran Driver; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.