Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within an Adults Transitions and Learning Disability Team based in Swindon. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £35,437 - £36,700 per annum.
- Within the adult learning disability team, you will work with individuals living within a variety of settings to maximise their independence and life opportunities.
- You will work within a multi-disciplinary framework.
- Alongside the completion of Care Act assessments, the team offers an opportunity to develop knowledge and skills in the areas of capacity, DoLs and court work.
- You will be responsible for managing a caseload that may include capacity assessments, completing DOLS applications and attending MDT meetings.
- You will manage a complex caseload that may include capacity assessments, chairing meetings, community DOLS applications and managing high-risk situations.
- Alongside this, you will be responsible for providing supervision for a team of people.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Service
- As an experienced social worker, you will have a post-graduate qualification in a relevant area, e.g. Practice Educator, Best Interests Assessor, or Approved Mental Health Professional.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.