Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Colchester, within the Learning Disabilities & Autism Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £207 per day (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline social work, including current experience in a Learning Disabilities Team.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle to travel throughout Essex.
- In line with government legislation, all colleagues who work in a CQC registered care home or will need to attend such a setting as part of their role must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This role has been deemed in scope of this legislation and therefore to be considered for the role you must confirm on application you are fully vaccinated or will be fully vaccinated by November 11th 2021, or that you are exempt. Evidence of vaccination or exemption will be required as part of the pre-employment checks ECC will undertake on you.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by James Hunter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.