Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Havering, within the Learning Disabilities Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Be a key member of the Learning Disability team working as a member of the multi-disciplinary team, carrying out assessments and creating support plans in line with the Care Act.
- Carry out all the duties with the active participation of the service user and carer.
- Work proactively as a member of the Community learning Disability Team.
- Assess and implement effective person-centred care plans according to assessments and care management procedures.
- Work with partner agencies to deliver learning disability services.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline social work.
- Proven experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Have solid knowledge of current policy and practice and be able to use this in your everyday working.
- Evidence that you have worked with vulnerable adults and carers including Safeguarding Adults.
- Experience of assessment methods, care management and casework methods, and experience of working effectively with service users and carers, colleagues and other agencies through person centred and outcome focused approach.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by James Hunter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.