Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Slough, within the Learning Disabilities Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 - £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Essential experience with learning disabilities is required
- Can hold a caseload of 30 cases. care manager, safeguarding experience, can complete reviews, Duty work
- Must be able to apply strength based and consider cost effective options as well as voluntary/charity services.
- Must own car and drive/ full driving license.
- Can complete 'out of Borough' reviews and reduce packages.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Keiran Driver; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.