Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Southend-On-Sea, within the Learning Disabilities Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £31,371 - £36,876 per annum.
The Learning Disability team has statutory responsibility to complete assessments, provide support plans and services and to review these on a regular basis.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- Undertake Care Act assessments and will support and review adults with a Learning Disability via Self Directed Support with a view to supporting them to achieve greater levels of independence and to achieve agreed outcomes.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Need to use a strengths-based approach to social work practice and will work closely with all partners across Health and Social Care, to ensure that there is effective coordination of interdependence including the management of and resolution of risks and other issues that may arise.
- Must have excellent awareness of self and others and be able to work effectively with a range of staff groups and partners across the system.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Amanda Hubert; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.