Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Sutton, within the Learning Disabilities/Specialist Transitions team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- To work with young people aged 18-25
- Undertaking assessments and support planning under the Care Act 2014 and making sure rights enshrined in the Mental Capacity Act 2005 are in place.
- To support the young people to get a good start in life, looking at their needs holistically, including social inclusion and future goals.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Experience of working with and engaging young adults and people with learning disabilities is required
- Must the ability to work with families/carers and the range of agencies that may be involved: SEN, Schools, Health, Voluntary sector and other providers.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ronnie Bradford; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.