Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Learning Development/Autism/Physical & Sensory Impairment Team based in Chelmsford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The Salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £31,000 - £42,000 per annum.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Educated to degree level i.e. Diploma or degree in social work, CQSW, CSS or equivalent. Current registration with Social Work England as a registered social worker.
- Evidence of continuing professional development and demonstrable capability of practice in accordance with current professional standards e.g. professional capability framework, knowledge and skills statement.
- Experience within a social care setting with evidence of challenging social and family situations.
- Driving licence and car or the ability to meet the mobility requirements of the role through other means is essential.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.