Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Social Worker to work full-time based in Bristol, within the Looked After Children Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- The role will involve working in a creative and respectful way with families and making sure the family benefit from effective partnership working with other agencies. If it is not possible for children to remain within their family, the social worker will make sure permanence plan is in place within the child's time-frame.
- Working within the C&F programme area, the Social Worker will provide a high quality and effective social work service to children and their families. They will have the ability to work as part of a team, applying judgement, knowledge and experience to develop effective plans for children.
- They will need to be creative, motivated and demonstrate capacity to manage competing priorities and work under pressure. Key responsibilities will be to work within statutory guidelines and assess need, plan and deliver focused interventions in a timely way.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline social work experience
- Strong CP experience
- CIN experience
- LAC experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.