Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Worcester, within a Kinship Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £29.93 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract. Working 37 hours a week.
Responsible for the assessment and support of kinship foster carers and undertaking viability and special guardianship assessments for court submission.
We can offer you:
- Monthly supervision
- A warm supportive working environment where we value your contribution and staff value each other.
- Flexible and mobile working
- our technology makes it easy for you to work from home and in the community.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Experience of completing connected person (kinship) assessments and reports to a high standard
This Social Worker job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.