Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work within a JAD Service in Romford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Adult Services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- The Service is responsible for the safe and timely discharges of adults with health or social needs in Hospital. The JAD Service operates a seven-day working pattern.
- Case Load: Social work assessments, Mental Capacity Assessment, Safeguarding enquiries, Continuing Healthcare assessment.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work.
- Current HCPC registration.
- Previous Hospital Social Work experience.
- Experience of completing Care Act compliant social work assessments.
- Be able to support continuing healthcare assessment and advocate for vulnerable adults. Develop and maintain effective working relationships with staff, partner services, service user and carers.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with staff, partner services, service user and carers.
- Be able to apply professional assertiveness to justify decisions and uphold professional social care practice, values and ethics.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.