Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Southwark, within the Intermediate Care Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £23.23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- The role includes assessment of social care needs and provision of support for vulnerable adults to ensure they are safe and have good outcomes to promote independence.
- Completing MCA, NHS checklist/ DST assessments etc.
- Responsible for managing their own caseload and prioritising urgent needs, maintaining accurate and timely data, attending virtual funding Panel presentations as required to secure funding for proposed care/placement.
- Responding to safeguarding adults concerns and completing risk assessment and protection plans.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Previous experience in adult services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.