Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Manchester, within the Integrated Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £25.02 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Undertake strengths-based care act assessments following COVID-19 guidelines, including support planning and review of care packages.
- Carry out safeguarding investigations within our current policies and procedures.
- Provide a duty social work service on a rota basis/
- Work in conjunction with health colleagues and CCG with regards to continuing health care assessment.
- Liaise with partner agencies and stakeholders.
- Manage a varied workload, with full support and supervision on a regular basis.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Diploma or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post qualifying experience within frontline social work.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Paige Westbrook; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.