Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Adult's Social Worker to work full-time within the Integrated Discharge Service based in Apsley, Hertfordshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £26.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 2-month contract.
At present social workers within this team are receiving 2-3 referrals a day.
- Complete Care Act Assessments for patients across the county's units
- Work closely with the trust to expedite timely discharges by keeping service users at the centre of all activities to assess, care to manage, commission and review needs to facilitate a safe and timely discharge
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Previous hospital experience
- Experience of Hertfordshire's access system
- Experience in working with multidisciplinary teams
- Knowledge of CHC, Mental Capacity and Delayed Discharge Act
- Sound IT skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good standard of written English
- The ability to prioritise workload
- A sound grasp of relevant legislation and knowledge of personalisation and safeguarding agenda's
- Adaptable in their way of working
- Be capable of working under pressure
- Work well in a team as well as on own initiative
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Keiran Driver; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.