Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Colchester in an Inpatient Discharge Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this Permanent Social Worker role is £31,000 to £38,000 per annum.
- The postholder is required to actively practice as an AMHP, if they have an AMHP qualification, on the Area AMHP rota, undertaking MHA assessments and other allocated work in relation to service users with a range of mental health problems and engaging with their carers so that, within the legislations, appropriate action is taken.
- The successful candidate will work as a Social Worker as part of the discharge team providing high quality interventions to service users experiencing a wide range of mental health difficulties, promoting recovery and independence.
- You will work with a defined caseload, working with individuals and their families, where there are system wide barriers that delay discharge and recovery.
- The post holder must be an excellent communicator, dynamic and well versed and assertive in multi-disciplinary working and developing and maintaining relationships with key partners.
- Season Ticket Loans
- NHS discounts for staff
- Excellent Training facilities and opportunities
- Buying and Selling annual leave scheme
- The opportunity to work bank shifts and expand knowledge and experience in other areas
- Salary Sacrifice schemes including lease cars and Cycle to Work
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Experience of working with Adults to fulfil Safeguarding and other preventative support whilst providing a person centred approach to those people at risk of/or who are being cuckooed, whilst also working to support those who are victims of Modern Slavery.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.