Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Stockport, within the Hospital Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £25.02 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
3x Social Workers based in Stepping Hill
1x Social Worker assessing residents at Wythenshawe Hospital
1x Social Worker to cover Stockport residents
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' Services
- Previous experience working in a hospital setting is essential
- Need to be able to manage a complex caseload, prioritise well, conduct swift but adequate assessments and achieve swift discharges from hospital
This Social Worker job is advertised by Marc Leggett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.