Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Hull, within the Hospital Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adults' services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28.16 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- To work as part of an integrated multi-disciplinary team to provide high quality social work practice, ensuring individuals have a solution focussed plan towards achieving their goals and maintaining their independence
- Work creatively with individuals, local communities and our partners, empowering them to deliver the best possible outcomes for people and to create a positive Adult Social Care culture
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Oliver Rumsey; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.