Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Hospital Team based in Taunton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Adults Services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Assessing people in their homes to facilitate discharge
- Assessing service users in care homes which are NHS funded
- Completing Mental Capacity Assessments
- Discharging those who are with a low level of care needs
- Working in the team duty desk
- Sign posting to community based services
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work.
- Current HCPC registration.
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adult Services.
- Hospital experience in working with people due to be discharged.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.