Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Scunthorpe, within the Hospital Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £24.72 - £36.06 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- 37 hours working a 3-week rolling rota (including 1 in 3 weekends) as the Home First Service covers the hours of 8am-8pm, 7 days a week.
- Work as part of the Hospital Social Work Team facilitating hospital discharges under the discharge to assess policy (D2A).
- Undertake proportionate face to face Care Act assessments post discharge and arranging services to meet assessed needs.
- This post allows for agile working as the team has dual roles, facilitating discharges as part of the Integrated Discharge Team (IDT) based within the hospital and also completing face to face assessments within the community post discharge.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline social work.
- Ideally experience or knowledge the Carefirst recording system but not essential.
- This is a frontline team and therefore previous experience of working within a fast-paced team will be an advantage.
- Relevant knowledge and legislation including the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, Safeguarding Adults and CHC is essential.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Paige Westbrook; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.