Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time based in Lambeth, within the Hospital Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28.38 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Manage a caseload of people with care and support needs and carers with support needs in Hospitals outside Lambeth
- Carry out assessments for clients in Hospital to determine eligibility and care and support needs of people, and the support needs of carers of people with care and support needs, and for these to be done in line with the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and the regulations and statutory guidance that go with it
- Undertake Safeguarding Enquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties
- Apply the Mental Capacity Act and undertake capacity assessments
- Work with people to plan how their care and support needs or, in the case of carers, their support needs might be met
- Identifying eligible needs and needs that will be met by the local authority
- Carry out financial assessments relating to care and support services, or make sure these are done
- Giving people who may have care and support needs or who are carers information about any likely cost of services, welfare rights entitlements, and any other relevant information and advice
- Work semi-autonomously with limited supervision
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults’ Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.