Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within an Adults Hospital Team based in Richmond. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To independently manage a caseload
- To arrange and undertake Care Act Assessments and make recommendations for short and long term care at home and in care home settings
- To complete face to face assessments, including home visits, as per the Discharge to Assess guidance
- To complete virtual assessments of care home placements, for people leaving hospital from September 1, 2020
- To arrange and undertake Mental Capacity Assessments and Best Interest Meetings
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.