Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Brighton for a Social Worker to work within the Hospital Discharge Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 1-month contract.
There is flexibility around working from home but there will be a need to complete face-to-face visits sometimes and to be able to work on the hospital wards.
- Complete care Act assessments in the acute, in our D2A beds and for those that are finishing their in-patient rehab
- Liaise with ward staff, nurses, MDT working
- Speak with patient's family as part of assessment process
- Write up assessments
- Some discharge patients move to temporary care packages and these will be included in work load
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Adult experience with previous experience in completing Care assessments / hospital discharge (less important than assessment experience)
- Good knowledge of Care Act and Mental Capacity Act experience of working in both acute and community setting useful
- Good Communication skills as the role will require telephone work and face-to face visits
- Good written skills to ensure comprehensive assessments are being completed
- Able to maintain high professional standards in a busy and sometimes pressured environment
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.