Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Oxford in a Hospital Discharge Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 - £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To support safe and timely discharge, across all hospital wards including the ED
- Promoting reablement and independence and supporting patient flow and avoiding delays across the system
- Complete Care Act compliant assessments and Mental Capacity Assessments and Best Interest decisions in a proportionate and timely way
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adult's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Keiran Driver; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.