Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Tower Hamlets, within the Hospital Discharge Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- To support patient discharge, working closely with the Complex discharge team and the Hospital Social care team.
- The Social worker will carry out case finding activities i.e. Identifying patients who are on the wards who have not yet been alerted to the hospital social work team and will liaise with Social care staff as well as carrying out assessments to enable timely and effective patient discharge from hospital
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.