Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Essex, within the Hospital Discharge Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £207 per day (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- Develop support plans that gain commitment to solutions that drive the care required for each individual's needs.
- Accountable for working within the statutory legal framework, policy and guidance and determining when the threshold for statutory intervention has been reached
- Accountable for conducting assessments and plan responses to safeguard a child or vulnerable adult include intervention as required
- Develop a client centric approach which enables early intervention and prevention and increases independence.
- Pro-actively influence in a range of planning, decision making and case discussions inter-agency
- Work with families, communities and individuals to help people age well supporting the Council's wider strategic aims
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Previous experience working within a Hospital team is essential
This Social Worker job is advertised by Sam Jewell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.