Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Merton, within the Hospital Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £28-£30 per hour (Assignment rate) dependent on experience and is a 3-month contract.
- Write comprehensive, strength based Care Act assessments, Risk assessments, safeguarding enquiries and other professional reports.
- Have comprehensive, clear conversations with diverse customer/ carers/ family groups and abilities.
- Assertive and not afraid to hold difficult conversations.
- Have excellent time keeping.
- Manage their workload and be fluent in using various IT tools in assistance of the workload management.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline social work, including experience in hospital discharge (discharge to assess process).
- Available to start as soon as possible.
- Experience in working towards meeting short deadlines.
- Experience to timely undertake joint assessments with our health partners.
- Experience and with excellent understanding of the CHC framework.
- Experience in the role of Safeguarding Enquiry Officer.
- Have an IT experience and is able to use Microsoft teams, Zoom as assistive communication/ assessment tools.
- Driver and preferably live within short drive of Merton.
- Excellent team player and able to recognise professional boundaries and responsibilities; recognise professional limits and seeks timely supervision.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.