Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Wigan, within the Hospital Discharge Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £26.88 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Work within the Better at Home team (hospital discharge) which is an integrated team based in the community.
- Care Act assessments.
- Arranging support upon discharge.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline social work, preferably including hospital discharge experience.
- Good level of knowledge and experience in the Mental Capacity Act 2005 and its principles and provisions.
- Good communication skills.
- Good recording skills.
- Must be willing to work weekends ideally out of hours if need be.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Paige Westbrook; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.