Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Hospital Discharge Social Worker to work full-time in Matlock, Derbyshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £20.80 - £23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- At least 1 year of experience in Adult Care hospital discharge
- Knowledge of D2A process
- Knowledge of MOSAIC system
- Experience of working of assessment of need and risk management
- Robust social care assessment skills and Mental Capacity Assessment
- Hospital Discharge experience
- Worked under the Care Act 2014
- Must be a hard worker able to work in a fast paced environment, a fast learner and able to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to complete virtual assessment and implement care plans
This Social Worker job is advertised by Marc Leggett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.