Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Amersahfor a Social Worker to work within an Help and Protection Team.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £39,106 - £48,884 per annum.
To join the Help and Protection Team, you will need to demonstrate:
- A complex understanding of social work practice including a social work qualification and active HCPC registration
- The confidence to challenge the status quo and work collaboratively towards innovative solutions
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- A drive and passion to help us transform the service; we need you to help put our initiatives into every day practice, ensuring each and every child receives the best possible outcome
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Mandy Hubert; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.