Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time based in Aylesbury, within the Help & Protection Team
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £36,984 - £38,881 per annum.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Have completed their ASYE
- An active HCPE/SWE registration
- Recent and at least 2 years post-ASYE experience within a Local Authority
- Have exceptional relationship development skills
- Are human focused and possess a good level of emotional intelligence
- Willing to undertake a DBS check
- Competitive salary with a market increment
- A 'Golden Hello' lump sum payment upon successful completion of probation
- New lease car scheme
- Annual leave up to 30 days per year, as well as other types of leave and the opportunity to buy further leave
- Up to 15 days per year training, learning and development offer
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.