Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Buckinghamshire, within the Help and Protection Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £36,984 - £38,881 per annum.
About the Role:
- The Help and Protection Services delivers statutory social work services to children and young people who live at home in Buckinghamshire on either child protection or child in need plans.
- The teams have fantastic links with Early Help services which enable families to continue to receive appropriate support after the statutory threshold is no longer met.
- Social work delivery is based upon having effective plans based on good assessments of each individual child's needs that deliver either positive change or increased protection for our children and young people.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Recent and at least 2 years post-ASYE experience within a Local Authority
- Have exceptional relationship development skills
- Are human focused and possess a good level of emotional intelligence
- Most importantly you will share our dedication and passion to improve the lives of children and young people
- Competitive salary with a market increment
- A 'Golden Hello' lump sum payment upon successful completion of probation
- New lease car scheme
- Annual leave up to 30 days per year, as well as other types of leave and the opportunity to buy further leave
- Up to 15 days per year training, learning and development offer
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.