Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Social Workers to work full-time in Plymouth, within the Front-Line Children's Social Work Team. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for these locum Social Worker jobs is paying £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To safeguard children and young people who have either suffered or who are likely to be at risk of suffering significant harm (as defined by the Children Act 1989) by identifying the full range of risks to children and help manage those risks
- Ensuring proportionate intervention, including securing and supporting alternative homes for children and for permanency including adoption.
Requirements of the Social Workers:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
These Social Worker jobs are advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.