Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time based in Brecon, within the Fostering Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- To provide a social work service to individual children and young people with a view to keeping them safe and enabling them to achieve to their fullest potential within a setting that provides legal permanence.
- To work as part of a team, undertaking tasks on a duty rotational basis, and providing cover for absent colleagues.
- To foster and maintain good working relationships with colleagues and partners that enable the team to work effectively.
- To identify risk issues in relation to the circumstances of individual children, and to ensure that there is safeguarding in place in order to minimise risk.
- Ensure that the needs of individuals and their carers are assessed holistically, packages of care negotiated, monitored and reviewed.
- Ensure that risks to individuals and others are assessed and balanced in a way that promotes independence of service users and their carers.
Requirements of Social Worker:
- Diploma or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Care Wales registration.
- Recent post qualification experience as a Social Worker, including experience of undertaking assessments of needs and identifying risks.
- Have an understanding of current legislation, knowledge of social care needs of children and families, and understanding the needs of service users.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.