Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Fostering Team based in Medway. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £30,000 - £36,109 per annum.
- Working and managing a caseload of a highly effective Children's Social Care Service
- Work with foster carers, children and families to support vulnerable service users
- Assess, plan, use the evidence-based analytical practice to implement and evaluate safeguarding measures
- Work to a structured time management practice; submitting reports, assessments and plans within regulated timescales
- Maintain accurate written and computerised records
- Co-ordinate, and take a lead role in multi-professional/ agency groups and other professional meetings
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Full driving licence
- Social Work England registration
- Enhanced DBS
- Safeguarding/child protection experience
- Demonstrable experience of working within the framework of the Children Act 1989, Care Planning Regulations 2010, Fostering Regulations 2011, National Minimum Standards and other relevant legislation
- Ability to handle and process cash/documentation
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Matt Clayden; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.