Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Haringey, within the Fostering Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £34,918 - £46,360 per annum.
- Ensuring that the service exceeds the requirements of the Fostering Services Regulations, National Minimum Standards, and best practice.
- Engage and empower all children and young people to have a more effective voice in making decisions about their own care and planning service developments.
- Ensure that children unable to return to their birth family have agreed permanency plans which give them appropriate legal security and are progressed on a timescale that is right for the child. By developing the use of Special Guardianship and rationalising the delivery of Long-Term Fostering.
- Support IROs to review Care Plans at every Looked After Child Review and make certain the plan for permanence is addressed at the 2nd review with clear timescales for implementation of the permanence plan.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Experience of working directly with children and young people and their families form a linguistically and culturally diverse community
- Experience of working in the Statutory, Voluntary, or Independent sector
- Knowledge and experience of using a range of IT applications including Microsoft office and computer-based social care record-keeping systems
This Social Worker job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.