Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in South Gloucestershire within a Fostering Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is a package up to £28,785 - £34,788 per annum.
- Preparing and assessing prospective mainstream foster carers, connected carers and Special Guardians.
- Providing on going supervision and support to carers and undertaking duty to identify the best possible match for children and young people requiring foster placements.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Experience and skills in working with children, young persons and families - including foster carers, in a statutory social work setting.
- Knowledge and understanding of statutory social work with children, young persons and families - including foster carers.
- Must be a car driver
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.