Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Fostering Team in Blackpool. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- You will be supported in a well established and welcoming team to undertake support and supervision of foster carers and gain experience in completing BAAF From F assessments.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- At least 2 years' experiencein statutory children's social work
- Good understanding of safeguarding children processes
- Experience of court work
- Experience of managing a varied and complex case load
- Ability to write concise,fit for purpose reports/court statements and ability to maintain up todate and accurate records.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience of inputting
This Social Worker job is advertised by Vaughan Graham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.