Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Nottingham, in the Fostering Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £29.40 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3 month contract.
- Supervising foster carers
- Supporting Foster Carers with Children on in placement
- Reviewing foster placements
- Linking and matching children to foster carers
- Participating in an office-based duty system
- Participating in Looked after Children reviews and the decision-making process
- Participating in foster carer support groups
- Working in partnership with other professionals i.e. education and health professionals
- Addressing and investigating allegations and complaints against foster carers and making recommendations to foster carers
- Liaising with the Team Manager and LADO for advice and support
- Supporting Foster Placements towards transition and staying put of older children
- Carrying out Form F assessments (Check the candidate is Form F trained)
- Recruiting foster carers
- Attending core group, strategy meetings and case conferences
- Working in partnership with the local authority's legal teams
- Joint working with children Social Workers on Form C Assessments
- Carrying out initial discussions and initial visits with prospective foster carers
- Ensuring safeguarding and child protection legislation is being adhered too
- Presenting Form F assessments to panel
- Carrying out Form Reg 24 Connected Person assessments
- Carrying out life story work with children
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kaselle Lee; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.