Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Redbridge, within the Fostering Assessment Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £33,216 to £41,711 per annum.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- To complete Form F assessment of prospective Foster Carers, Friends and Family Foster Carer assessments and Special Guardianship assessments.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Previous experience in a similar team is essential
This Social Worker job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.