Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to fill a permanent role within a Fostering Team based in Luton.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £29,577-34,728 per annum (pro rata) as well as a £963 car allowance and £5,500 market supplement.
Benefits of the role:
- A strong commitment to a manageable caseload of 18 children/social worker
- Working in small teams, agile improvement framework, regular supervision, coaching and mentoring
- Childcare vouchers, generous annual leave and pension, phone and laptop and a free car parking space or use of our electric cars if you travel here by train
- Career development opportunities and continued professional development
- A flexible relocation package up to £8,500
- A 50% discount on the Thameslink line from London St Pancras to Bedford and a loan is available to buy the season ticket
- Opportunity to buy up to an additional 20 days annual leave
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working within a similar role
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.