Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to fill a permanent role within a Fostering Team based in Luton.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £29,577-34,728 per annum (pro rata) as well as a £963 car allowance and £5,500 market supplement.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
- A strong commitment to a manageable caseload of 18 children/social worker
- Working in small teams, agile improvement framework, regular supervision, coaching and mentoring
- Childcare vouchers, generous annual leave and pension, phone and laptop and a free car parking space or use of our electric cars if you travel here by train
- Career development opportunities and continued professional development
- A flexible relocation package up to £8,500
- A 50% discount on the Thameslink line from London St Pancras to Bedford and a loan is available to buy the season ticket
- Opportunity to buy up to an additional 20 days annual leave
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.