Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Bexley, within the Fostering Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28 - £30 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- To supervise and provide on-going advice and support to foster carers
- Take part in the Children's Placements duty rota. Complete risk assessments regarding the matching of young people with foster carers
- To undertake family finding for Looked After Children
- To participate in the training of foster carers
- To assist and work with Bexley's Foster Carer Association
- To work with Carers Support Group
- To participate in statutory reviews and other relevant meetings.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Megan Roberts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.