Social Worker, First Response Team
Permanent | Merton | Package from £34,113 - £40,887 per annum
Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Merton for a social worker to work within a first response team. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive package of £34,113 - £40,887 per annum.
Responsibilities of the social worker:
- Manage a children and families caseload involving the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of appropriate action, to ensure that appropriate resources are deployed to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and their families
- Work closely with other agencies to ensure families receive a coordinated response and appropriate services
- Undertake direct work with children, young people and their families, taking into account the wishes and feelings of the children and young people
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This social worker job is advertised by Jamie Bartlett; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.