Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a First Response Team in Glenfield, Leicestershire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Social work practice, assessment, case planning, reviewing & care proceedings. T
- To make clear consistent recommendations, using legislation, LSCB and departmental policies to ensure children and young people are kept safe and receive appropriate, timely services.
- To work directly with children and families co-ordinating services and resources with them.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Accountable for all children & young people that they are allocated, manage case load so they provide effective and appropriate services in line with legislation, LSCB and departmental policies and procedures.
- To attend case review meetings, accepting tasks and activities and attend a range of identified meetings including core group meetings.
- Undertake social work tasks, ensuring they provide good practice, monitoring their work to ensure statutory requirements are met with regular reporting to the social work manager.
- Ensure assessments are completed in line with the framework assessment.
- Attend and be prepared for supervision compliant with departmental supervision policy and procedure,
- Inform the social work manager at annual pdr and mid-year review of their individual training and developmental needs.
- To undertake continuing professional and personal development to maintain and update knowledge and skills, for self and members of team
- Undertake such other duties as are within the scope of job purpose, the title of the job and its grading.
- Be responsible for carrying out all the duties of the job in accordance with the county councils' equal opportunities policy.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kaselle Lee; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.