Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a First Response Team (Duty and Assessment) based in Northamptonshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice and be registered with the HCPC.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job from £29,165 up to £32,277 per annum (+£5,000 Golden Hello bonus).
- As part of our exciting transformation process, we are seeking to recruit Social Workers within our Children's First Response Teams. This role is based alongside colleagues from partner agencies and provides that critical initial response to families who require social work support.
- The team's work is fast-paced and short-term, and you will need to be able to respond quickly as situations arise. In a nutshell, you will be the "paramedic" of social work teams, all within a supported environment.
- You will need to have an excellent understanding of Child in Need and Child Protection procedures and thresholds. You must be dynamic, innovative and bring a comprehensive knowledge and skill-base to the challenge of working with vulnerable children and families. With these attributes you will ensure that we can protect and promote the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Recognised and relevant professional qualification e.g. DipSW, CQSW, CSS.
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- A minimum of 2 years post qualifying experience
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.