Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Social Worker to work 37 hours per week based in Glenfield, within the First Response Domestic Abuse Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Work from home - may be required to be on site in the police station once a week.
- Be part of a partnership opportunity to engage with Leicestershire police and other partners to address the risk of Domestic Abuse and also look for early opportunities to support families with emerging issues of relationship dysfunction that may affect their parenting
- Provide a swift response to referrals that come through First Response Children’s Duty Team; our hope is to assist and engage to raise awareness and confidence so that families supported by professionals can improve their overall situation without safeguarding intervention being necessary
- Providing interim safety plans for victims (including children) of domestic abuse
- Attending MARAC as part of your role and representing Leicester County CSC in terms of information sharing to help multi-agency manage risk on high threshold cases
- Be responsible for the newly established Domestic Abuse Toolkit, being part of Domestic abuse Champions gatherings, playing your part in Operation Encompass which works well with schools and is essential to broaden and embed a consistent response to emerging issues and bringing forward the Domestic Abuse Act in aiming put a stop to domestic violence
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- An experienced Social Worker
- Be confident with the LA threshold criteria and DASH risk assessments and be part of a child’s journey from First Response and onwards (Child and Family Assessment/CFWS)
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Paige Westbrook; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.