Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Nottingham City, within the Fieldwork Social Work Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 2-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- To deliver good outcomes for children through taking referrals, completing timely assessments and implementing effective service plans that safeguard vulnerable children.
- To undertake child-focused assessments of need within a person-centred approach, investigation and management of complex cases, including those of suspected abuse and neglect.
- To lead on safeguarding investigations in the most complex cases and where there are multiple incidents.
- To hold a caseload of complex cases particularly those where abuse or neglect is suspected.
- To apply advanced knowledge of a wide range of policies in reflective evidence based practice to improve outcomes for children, their families and to contribute to service development in policy review and task groups.
- With minimal supervision to undertake case management responsibilities that include child-focused assessments of need within a person centred approach, monitoring, coordinating and review of care plans.
- To assess and promote the life chances of vulnerable children, including children in care their health, education and leisure needs.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kaselle Lee; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.