Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time based in Clacton, within the Family Support & Protection Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £207 per day and is an initial 6-month contract.
This role is currently partly remote working and office-based - office base can be Colchester or Clacton.
Due to the current pandemic, ECC can offer flexible and remote working however candidates will be expected to conduct visits and assessment as and when required.
- Complete visits and assessment throughout the Tendering area
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
- Current, qualified experience within a Family Support & Protection Team
- Court experience
- A full driving licence and access to their own vehicle
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.