Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy for a Social Worker to work within a Family Support and Protection Team based in Bognor Regis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the Social Work England.
As the post holder of this permanent Social Worker role, you will receive a competitive package of £29,597 - £42,965 per annum.
- The successful candidate will be excited to be part of a team achieving positive outcomes for children and young people across West Sussex.
- Work with children and families at the point in their journey where there are safeguarding concerns and act to reduce those risks. They play a key role in child protection, a child in need cases and safety planning for children.
- Family Support and Protection undertake meaningful, transparent direct work with children and their families ensuring the most positive outcomes and our diverse practice teams work within a positive, nurturing environment where successes are celebrated and individuals within the team are supported to grow and develop.
- As an experienced Social Worker within Family Support and Protection, you will be working to deliver first-class support to vulnerable children and families.
Requirements for the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- You must have excellent writing and communication skills to produce reports for the conference and court purposes.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Neil Clements; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.